If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you can probably attest to today’s fact: hearing tests...
Most people who have hearing loss aren’t born with it. Instead, hearing loss is acquired, typically...
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
The Nurses’ Health Study II — a study of thousands of women conducted over the course of 20...
WebMD®, one of the most trusted and recommended sites on the internet, recently conducted a survey of...
Our relationships with our moms are special and unique. But they’re undoubtedly stronger and more...
Subscribe to our blog
- First Person: Online hearing aids “just were not helping” Shirley
- All Ears: Why do I have a hard time hearing in noise?
- #HearingFactFriday: The transitive property of better hearing
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality
- It’s getting loud in here, so put in your ear plugs
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can positively impact income and employment
- Tech Tip: Using "Find My Hearing Aids"
- Custom hearing aids — personalization perfected
- #HearingFactFriday: There are drawbacks to letting hearing loss go untreated
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- “They’re not a stigma to me; they’re a superpower.”
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss is expected to increase
- “I love my hearing aids”
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids may improve balance
- Put some spring in your hearing
- To treat or not treat hearing loss, that is the question
- #HearingFactFriday: Some medications can cause hearing loss
- All Ears: Who should I see if I have hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing