Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Hearing loss affects every aspect of a person’s life, and for Lanie Singer Browar, 58, hearing loss...
Data from the 2012 National Health Interview Survey, conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and...
Q: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid? A: Cochlear implants and...
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Staying mentally sharp is not only vital to aging well, it’s a top concern of adults, according to...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says hearing aids are a good thing at work
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?
- All Ears: How do I get used to wearing my hearing aids?
- 2017 Hearing health resolutions
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- The difference between "normal" hearing vs hearing with hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Over half a billion people under 65 have hearing loss
- Holiday travel tips for people who wear hearing aids
- Give the gift of better hearing this holiday season