A recent paper published by Dr. Arthur Wingfield, Professor of Neuroscience at Brandeis University, and...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
Here’s a fact that should surprise no one: the older you get the more likely you are to become hard...
Maybe you took an online hearing test. Maybe someone who loves you said it’s time. Or maybe you...
Although hearing loss varies by degree and type, high-frequency (or high-pitch) hearing loss is one of the...
For people who like proof, today’s Hearing Fact Friday should be right up your alley. Why? Because...
Subscribe to our blog
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?
- All Ears: Aren’t all hearing aids the same?
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women