It’s simply a fact of life: the older we get, the more likely we are to have hearing loss. Research...
On this Valentine’s Day — however you choose to show it — let someone special know how...
Six decades of research has confirmed that our cardiovascular systems influence our peripheral and central...
When meeting with your hearing healthcare provider, you were probably given a questionnaire asking about...
I treat my hearing aids a lot like my car, maybe better actually. Both are routinely treated to cleaning...
Starkey hearing aid wearers frequently share their stories with us over the phone, email or one of our...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss is good for relationships
- Where to buy hearing aids — online or from a hearing professional?
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is linked to faster loss of brain tissue
- I wish I knew then what I know now about hearing loss
- What are the differences in today's hearing aid styles?
- First Person: Halo hearing aids for Jean
- #HearingFactFriday: High fever is one potential cause of hearing loss
- Tech Tip: Using the automatic "Car" hearing aid memory
- Tired more than usual? It may be hearing loss.
- Empowered with Halo 2: Lanie’s better hearing story
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says hearing aids are a good thing at work
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?