Just last week, a study published in The Lancet, one of the world’s leading medical journals, called...
This is actually a multi-faceted question! At its most basic, the answer could be “yes,”...
This past February, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) devoted a monthly...
Hearing and sight are arguably our two most important senses. Yet, if and when either starts to fail us...
According to the Hearing Loss Association of America, hearing loss is so common, it affects more people...
If you have ringing or hissing or buzzing in your ears, you have what medical experts refer to as...
Subscribe to our blog
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing tests during doctor appointments are rare
- What should you do if you have hearing loss?
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?