Along with the cooler weather and the leaves changing colors, fall comes with an assortment of exciting new...
According to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), of all the...
#StarkeyExpo is less than three months away, and we are gearing up to provide you with three days of...
A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is typically worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist with...
Research “hearing loss” on the internet, and it won’t take long to run across an article...
Got a technical question about your Starkey Hearing Technologies hearing aids or accessories? Erik Miles,...
Subscribe to our blog
- The secret to staying happy and healthy
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is not good to ignore
- Discover True Trailblazers at 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- All Ears: What are common hearing loss symptoms?
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Lots of older adults have hearing loss
- Kids say the darnedest things
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are the best treatment for hearing loss
- 5 reasons to treat hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- What is single-sided deafness?
- A passion for the hearing profession
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- All Ears: What is high-frequency hearing loss?