Dr. Arthur Wingfield, Professor of Neuroscience at Brandeis University, has been studying the relationship...
Wearing a pair of hearing aids improves more than just your hearing. It’s true. When you buy a set of...
Maybe it’s you. Or your dad. Or your grandmother. Or maybe it’s a friend. But chances are, you...
Got a technical question about your Starkey Hearing Technologies hearing aids or accessories? Erik Miles,...
Starkey hearing aid wearers frequently share their stories with us over the phone, email or one of our...
According to Dr. Debara Tucci, spokesperson for the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck...
Subscribe to our blog
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?
- What to expect during your first hearing test and appointment
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underutilized
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries life-span
- All Ears: How can I adjust my hearing aid volume and memories?
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is undertreated
- Love is never having to say "Nevermind"
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart and hearing, sitting in a tree
- How to make TV watching more enjoyable with hearing aids
- Pro Tip: Why you should get your hearing aids professionally cleaned
- First Person: Joe loves his Z Series hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss is good for relationships
- Where to buy hearing aids — online or from a hearing professional?
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is linked to faster loss of brain tissue
- I wish I knew then what I know now about hearing loss