Like any electronic device, hearing aids will occasionally malfunction. Not to worry – we’re...
Lawanda Chester, Au.D.
Are you thinking about making an appointment to get your hearing checked? (Good for you, by the way —...
Does it seem that, over the years, restaurants have been getting louder and louder? It’s not your...
Subscribe to our blog
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?
- All Ears: Aren’t all hearing aids the same?
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation