Are you thinking about making an appointment to get your hearing checked? (Good for you, by the way —...
Lawanda Chester, Au.D.
Does it seem that, over the years, restaurants have been getting louder and louder? It’s not your...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing tests during doctor appointments are rare
- What should you do if you have hearing loss?
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Can staying active reduce the risk of hearing loss?
- WebMD study confirms benefits of wearing hearing aids
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- First Person: Online hearing aids “just were not helping” Shirley
- All Ears: Why do I have a hard time hearing in noise?
- #HearingFactFriday: The transitive property of better hearing
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality
- It’s getting loud in here, so put in your ear plugs
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can positively impact income and employment
- Tech Tip: Using "Find My Hearing Aids"
- Custom hearing aids — personalization perfected
- #HearingFactFriday: There are drawbacks to letting hearing loss go untreated
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- “They’re not a stigma to me; they’re a superpower.”
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss is expected to increase
- “I love my hearing aids”
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids may improve balance