Are you thinking about making an appointment to get your hearing checked? (Good for you, by the way —...
Lawanda Chester, Au.D.
Does it seem that, over the years, restaurants have been getting louder and louder? It’s not your...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: Who should I see if I have hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tech Tip: Using TruLink Beacons with Halo 2
- First Person: For Lauren, wearing hearing aids is “no big deal”
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underutilized
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries life-span
- All Ears: How can I adjust my hearing aid volume and memories?
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is undertreated
- Love is never having to say "Nevermind"
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart and hearing, sitting in a tree
- How to make TV watching more enjoyable with hearing aids
- Pro Tip: Why you should get your hearing aids professionally cleaned