Music is loved and appreciated worldwide for its ability to bring people together and soothe the soul....
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
Our ears are miraculous creations! They are formed early in our development process and are comprised of...
Subscribe to our blog
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss