This is actually a multi-faceted question! At its most basic, the answer could be “yes,”...
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
Music is loved and appreciated worldwide for its ability to bring people together and soothe the soul....
Our ears are miraculous creations! They are formed early in our development process and are comprised of...
Subscribe to our blog
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Lots of older adults have hearing loss
- Kids say the darnedest things
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are the best treatment for hearing loss
- 5 reasons to treat hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- What is single-sided deafness?
- A passion for the hearing profession
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- All Ears: What is high-frequency hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: People who wear hearing aids are happy they do
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?