Music is loved and appreciated worldwide for its ability to bring people together and soothe the soul....
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
Our ears are miraculous creations! They are formed early in our development process and are comprised of...
Subscribe to our blog
- Tired more than usual? It may be hearing loss.
- Empowered with Halo 2: Lanie’s better hearing story
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says hearing aids are a good thing at work
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?
- All Ears: How do I get used to wearing my hearing aids?
- 2017 Hearing health resolutions
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?