Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss