Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Lots of older adults have hearing loss
- Kids say the darnedest things
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are the best treatment for hearing loss
- 5 reasons to treat hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- What is single-sided deafness?
- A passion for the hearing profession
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- All Ears: What is high-frequency hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: People who wear hearing aids are happy they do
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?