Believe it or not, this is one of the most frequently asked questions I get as an audiologist. But before I...
Stephanie Loccisano, Au.D.
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears. ...
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Like your car, teeth, and even your financial portfolio, your hearing aids and hearing health can benefit...
Baby Boomers (Americans born between the years 1946 and 1964, during the baby boom) are known for changing...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids helps with motivation
- Happy Independence Day!
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss