Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears. ...
Stephanie Loccisano, Au.D.
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Like your car, teeth, and even your financial portfolio, your hearing aids and hearing health can benefit...
Baby Boomers (Americans born between the years 1946 and 1964, during the baby boom) are known for changing...
Subscribe to our blog
- Custom hearing aids — personalization perfected
- #HearingFactFriday: There are drawbacks to letting hearing loss go untreated
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- “They’re not a stigma to me; they’re a superpower.”
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss is expected to increase
- “I love my hearing aids”
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids may improve balance
- Put some spring in your hearing
- To treat or not treat hearing loss, that is the question
- #HearingFactFriday: Some medications can cause hearing loss
- All Ears: Who should I see if I have hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tech Tip: Using TruLink Beacons with Halo 2
- First Person: For Lauren, wearing hearing aids is “no big deal”
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?