Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears. ...
Stephanie Loccisano, Au.D.
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Like your car, teeth, and even your financial portfolio, your hearing aids and hearing health can benefit...
Baby Boomers (Americans born between the years 1946 and 1964, during the baby boom) are known for changing...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tech Tip: Using TruLink Beacons with Halo 2
- First Person: For Lauren, wearing hearing aids is “no big deal”
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?
- What to expect during your first hearing test and appointment
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underutilized
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries life-span
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is undertreated
- Love is never having to say "Nevermind"
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart and hearing, sitting in a tree
- How to make TV watching more enjoyable with hearing aids
- Pro Tip: Why you should get your hearing aids professionally cleaned
- First Person: Joe loves his Z Series hearing aids