Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears. ...
Stephanie Loccisano, Au.D.
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Like your car, teeth, and even your financial portfolio, your hearing aids and hearing health can benefit...
Baby Boomers (Americans born between the years 1946 and 1964, during the baby boom) are known for changing...
Subscribe to our blog
- What should you do if you have hearing loss?
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Can staying active reduce the risk of hearing loss?
- WebMD study confirms benefits of wearing hearing aids
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- First Person: Online hearing aids “just were not helping” Shirley
- All Ears: Why do I have a hard time hearing in noise?
- #HearingFactFriday: The transitive property of better hearing
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality
- It’s getting loud in here, so put in your ear plugs
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can positively impact income and employment
- Tech Tip: Using "Find My Hearing Aids"
- Custom hearing aids — personalization perfected
- #HearingFactFriday: There are drawbacks to letting hearing loss go untreated
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- “They’re not a stigma to me; they’re a superpower.”
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss is expected to increase
- “I love my hearing aids”
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids may improve balance
- Put some spring in your hearing