Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Data from the 2012 National Health Interview Survey, conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and...
Staying mentally sharp is not only vital to aging well, it’s a top concern of adults, according to...
If you’ve been following our #HearingFactFriday blogs for the past year — or have done any...
Happy New Year! Ready to make good on your hearing health resolutions? Start today with our free online...
Have you made any resolutions for the upcoming year? If you’ve got career-oriented ones on your list...
Subscribe to our blog
- Empowered with Halo 2: Lanie’s better hearing story
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?
- All Ears: How do I get used to wearing my hearing aids?
- 2017 Hearing health resolutions
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- The difference between "normal" hearing vs hearing with hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Over half a billion people under 65 have hearing loss
- Holiday travel tips for people who wear hearing aids
- Give the gift of better hearing this holiday season