This past February, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) devoted a monthly...
Hearing and sight are arguably our two most important senses. Yet, if and when either starts to fail us...
According to the Hearing Loss Association of America, hearing loss is so common, it affects more people...
This year marks Starkey Hearing Technologies 50th year of helping people hear better. Our founder and...
Do you regularly follow our Hearing Fact Fridays? If you do, you already know that wearing hearing aids...
Obviously, we hear a lot from people who’ve treated their hearing loss with hearing aids — and...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- Tech Tip: Using “Noise Manager” for noise management on-demand
- What is swimmer's ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: Osteoporosis can increase the likelihood of hearing loss
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing tests during doctor appointments are rare
- What should you do if you have hearing loss?
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Can staying active reduce the risk of hearing loss?
- WebMD study confirms benefits of wearing hearing aids