Most people who have hearing loss aren’t born with it. Instead, hearing loss is acquired, typically...
The Nurses’ Health Study II — a study of thousands of women conducted over the course of 20...
WebMD®, one of the most trusted and recommended sites on the internet, recently conducted a survey of...
Our relationships with our moms are special and unique. But they’re undoubtedly stronger and more...
Starkey hearing aid wearers frequently share their stories with us over the phone, email or one of our...
Maintaining our mental sharpness is something we all hope to do as we age. So it’s good to know there...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?
- All Ears: Why do I have a hard time hearing in noise?
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality
- It’s getting loud in here, so put in your ear plugs
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can positively impact income and employment
- Tech Tip: Using "Find My Hearing Aids"
- Custom hearing aids — personalization perfected
- #HearingFactFriday: There are drawbacks to letting hearing loss go untreated
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- “They’re not a stigma to me; they’re a superpower.”
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss is expected to increase
- “I love my hearing aids”
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids may improve balance
- Put some spring in your hearing
- To treat or not treat hearing loss, that is the question
- #HearingFactFriday: Some medications can cause hearing loss
- All Ears: Who should I see if I have hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus