Quick – what image comes to mind when you think of a hearing aid? Something like this, right? ...
The importance of hearing to our quality of life and the sheer volume of people who have hearing loss...
Recently, writers David Owen and Lloyd Alter chronicled their experiences with hearing loss and their...
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that the older we get, the more likely it is we’ll lose our...
At Starkey, we’re not just in the business of making hearing aids — we’re in the business...
A study conducted by Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis found that enhancing hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: Why is it important to go to a hearing professional to get hearing aids?
- Put some spring in your hearing
- To treat or not treat hearing loss, that is the question
- #HearingFactFriday: Some medications can cause hearing loss
- All Ears: Who should I see if I have hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tech Tip: Using TruLink Beacons with Halo 2
- First Person: For Lauren, wearing hearing aids is “no big deal”
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?
- What to expect during your first hearing test and appointment
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underutilized
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries life-span
- All Ears: How can I adjust my hearing aid volume and memories?
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101