Starkey Hearing Technologies is excited to announce a new line of hearing aids based on cutting-edge...
If you work in construction, an industrial setting, the music industry, at an airport, or in a restaurant...
The World Health Organization (WHO) has a goal: “to build a better, healthier future for people all...
The two most common types of hearing loss are noise-induced and age-related. Noise-induced hearing loss has...
The World Health Organization (WHO), which estimates 360 million people worldwide have disabling hearing...
So you’ve got a little hearing loss. What’s the big deal, right? It happens to almost all of us...
Subscribe to our blog
- Frankie’s hearing journey
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- What is single-sided deafness?
- A passion for the hearing profession
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- All Ears: What is high-frequency hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: People who wear hearing aids are happy they do
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?
- All Ears: Aren’t all hearing aids the same?
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- 50 years of better hearing