“I-O-W-A” scream thousands of devoted fans as cheerleaders sequentially wave flags with each...
Lindsay Prusick, Au.D.
When it comes to taking care of our bodies we know how important it is to exercise regularly, see the...
In 2014, I became a frequent flier (I flew on almost 100 flights that year!). When I first started flying...
There are many benefits to having a sibling. You have a built in playmate as a child, someone who you can...
According to Wikipedia.org, “life hacking” refers to any trick, shortcut, skill or novelty...
Recently, a good friend called me about an ear-related issue (as many of my friends and family do). She...
Subscribe to our blog
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Lots of older adults have hearing loss
- Kids say the darnedest things
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are the best treatment for hearing loss
- 5 reasons to treat hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- What is single-sided deafness?
- A passion for the hearing profession
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- All Ears: What is high-frequency hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: People who wear hearing aids are happy they do
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?