Today on our blog, we’re excited to share Frankie’s story. Ready to start first grade, he was...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
Do you have a “better ear?” Is it easier to follow conversations when someone is sitting close...
Amy Holland, Au.D., is an audiologist at Hearing Solutions in Ohio. She works in the Fairfield and Harrison...
Although hearing loss varies by degree and type, high-frequency (or high-pitch) hearing loss is one of the...
If you have ringing or hissing or buzzing in your ears, you have what medical experts refer to as...
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Subscribe to our blog
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- All Ears: What is feedback in hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Lots of older adults have hearing loss
- Kids say the darnedest things
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are the best treatment for hearing loss
- 5 reasons to treat hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss leads to cascading cognitive effects
- [Video] The other brain food
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss increase with age
- [Video] The benefits of buying hearing aids from a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: People who wear hearing aids are happy they do
- Free cable!
- #HearingFactFriday: More people should take advantage of hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?
- All Ears: Aren’t all hearing aids the same?
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- Separating hearing aid fact from fiction
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is very common