Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Carolyn Pinkerton, Au.D.
With any investment, there is a certain degree of maintenance required to be sure that money is being well...
Hearing loss comes with aging, and as you grow older you ears ability to hear is diminished. But despite...
At our Starkey University workshop in July, we asked attending students to chronicle their experience...
My journey towards working at Starkey Hearing Technologies is a bit unique in that I joined this team...
Subscribe to our blog
- Tired more than usual? It may be hearing loss.
- Empowered with Halo 2: Lanie’s better hearing story
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says hearing aids are a good thing at work
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?
- 2017 Hearing health resolutions
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?