Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Carolyn Pinkerton, Au.D.
With any investment, there is a certain degree of maintenance required to be sure that money is being well...
Hearing loss comes with aging, and as you grow older you ears ability to hear is diminished. But despite...
At our Starkey University workshop in July, we asked attending students to chronicle their experience...
My journey towards working at Starkey Hearing Technologies is a bit unique in that I joined this team...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects memory
- Hearing aids improve more than just hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tech Tip: Using TruLink Beacons with Halo 2
- First Person: For Lauren, wearing hearing aids is “no big deal”
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- He shells, she tells
- #HearingFactFriday: Today is World Hearing Day
- All Ears: What is a hearing aid dryer and do I need one?
- What to expect during your first hearing test and appointment
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underutilized
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries life-span
- All Ears: How can I adjust my hearing aid volume and memories?
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is undertreated
- Love is never having to say "Nevermind"
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart and hearing, sitting in a tree
- How to make TV watching more enjoyable with hearing aids
- Pro Tip: Why you should get your hearing aids professionally cleaned