Subscribe to our blog
- Help – Something’s wrong with my hearing aid!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is America’s most common work-related injury
- All Ears: What is the best way to clean my ears?
- WebMD study confirms wearing hearing aids improves quality of life
- #HearingFactFriday: Men are nearly twice as likely to have hearing loss as women
- How common is hearing loss?
- We can rebuild him
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids enhances group participation
- First Person: Rodney’s new hearing aids are “much easier to use” than his old ones
- 15 consequences of untreated hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing tests during doctor appointments are rare
- What should you do if you have hearing loss?
- All Ears: What is ear infection hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Can staying active reduce the risk of hearing loss?
- WebMD study confirms benefits of wearing hearing aids
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- First Person: Online hearing aids “just were not helping” Shirley
- All Ears: Why do I have a hard time hearing in noise?
- #HearingFactFriday: The transitive property of better hearing
- Rechargeable hearing aids are a reality