Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says hearing aids are a good thing at work
- #HearingFactFriday: Which day of Christmas is the loudest?
- All Ears: How do I get used to wearing my hearing aids?
- 2017 Hearing health resolutions
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?
- The five stages of hearing loss