Happy New Year! Ready to make good on your hearing health resolutions? Start today with our free online...
Have you made any resolutions for the upcoming year? If you’ve got career-oriented ones on your list...
OK, we’ll admit, we don’t have definitive proof that the fact above is true, mostly due to the...
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Almost everybody has been talking about hearing and hearing technology this year! Forbes, the New York...
Did you know nearly 50 million American adults deal with tinnitus, or ringing in the ears? That’s...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- Daymond John celebrates his new Halo 2 hearing aids, helps destroy hearing aid stigma
- Tech Tip: How to manage your hearing aid memories
- #HearingFactFriday: Social life benefits of treating hearing loss
- A teacher’s Halo hearing aids encourage giving back at school
- All Ears: Aren't all hearing aids wireless?
- #HearingFactFriday: Is history keeping you from better hearing?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- The difference between "normal" hearing vs hearing with hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Over half a billion people under 65 have hearing loss
- Holiday travel tips for people who wear hearing aids
- Give the gift of better hearing this holiday season
- #HearingFactFriday: Diabetes can increase your risk for hearing loss
- Tech Tips: What to do if your Made for iPhone hearing aids are suddenly ending up on two different memories