I treat my hearing aids a lot like my car, maybe better actually. Both are routinely treated to cleaning...
Starkey hearing aid wearers frequently share their stories with us over the phone, email or one of our...
What Aristotle said is true: “Man is by nature a social animal.” Social interactions are...
If you’re reading this post, you’re probably thinking about getting hearing aids. You’re...
It’s a common refrain: people with hearing loss who finally decide to do something about it, do so...
As humans age, many things become inevitable. Our hair will gray. Our skin will wrinkle. And our brains...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: How can I adjust my hearing aid volume and memories?
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is undertreated
- Love is never having to say "Nevermind"
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart and hearing, sitting in a tree
- How to make TV watching more enjoyable with hearing aids
- I wish I knew then what I know now about hearing loss
- What are the differences in today's hearing aid styles?
- First Person: Halo hearing aids for Jean
- #HearingFactFriday: High fever is one potential cause of hearing loss
- Tech Tip: Using the automatic "Car" hearing aid memory
- Tired more than usual? It may be hearing loss.
- Empowered with Halo 2: Lanie’s better hearing story
- #HearingFactFriday: 15 percent of adults report trouble hearing
- All Ears: What’s the difference between a cochlear implant and a hearing aid?
- Hearing aid memories: What they are and when to use them
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss positively impacts sociability
- Beating the dinner din — five dining out tips for people with hearing loss
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice