Hear life to its fullest with Halo, our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and our easy-to-use TruLink™ Hearing Control app which are engineered to work specifically with your iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple Watch™. Together, Halo and TruLink are designed to stream phone calls, music and more, directly from your iPhone to your hearing aids. Now available in two styles to fit individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
- You Want
- Halo Delivers
- You want To hear more comfortably in noise
- Halo deliversAdvanced noise reduction technology and a precise directional microphone work together to reduce noise and help make speech easier to hear in today's challenging environments.
- You want No buzzing or whistling
- Halo deliversOur industry-best feedback canceller provides feedback-free and comfortable listening all day long.
- You want Improved high-frequency audibility
- Halo deliversPatented technology replicates high-frequency sounds (like women's and children's voices) in lower frequencies where they're easier to hear and understand.
- You want Enhanced phone communication
- Halo deliversDirect streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids enables clear and comfortable conversations.
- You want Great sounding music and media
- Halo deliversYou can stream any music or media played on your iPhone directly to your hearing aids for a more immersive and impressive listening experience.
- You want Hearing that is personalized for you
- Halo deliversThe SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app lets you make minor adjustments to sound quality to suit your particular preferences.
- You want Hearing that happens intuitively
- Halo deliversGeotagged memories automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your iPhone detects you are in a tagged location. ("Home memory activates when you arrive at your home.)
- You want Reliable, hassle-free hearing aids
- Halo deliversHydraShield®2 nano-coating repels water, while the remote functionality of your iPhone lets you control and adjust your hearing aids more easily than ever.
TruLink Control App
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and TruLink™, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience — and connect easily to your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® via the TruLink app. Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality — no background buzzing and whistling. Learn More
Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3, 8.1.2, 8.1.1, 8.1, 8, 7.1.2, 7.1.1 and 7.1.
Users of the iPhone 5 and iPod touch may experience some occasional minor audible artifacts when streaming audio with any 8.x version of iOS.
You may need to re-pair your hearing aids to your iOS device after you update iOS.
Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Android products: Samsung Galaxy S® 6, Samsung Galaxy S® 5, Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, HTC One® M8 and HTC One® M7. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 4.4.4 for Galaxy S5 and S4 phones and operating system 5.0 for Galaxy S6, HTC One M8 and M7, and Note 4 and Note 3. We are constantly evaluating Android products and their compatibility with Halo. Due to the complex nature of the Android platform and many different types of products utilizing this platform, we test each product separately and will provide compatibility information as we complete our rigorous testing. Remember to check this page for updated Android compatibility information.
Hear Our Technology In Action
Please Choose An Environment Below
Restaurant DemonstrationRestaurants are great. But the clanking of dishes and the noise of the crowd are too much for most hearing aids, making it nearly impossible to hear dining companions.
Outdoor DemonstrationMost hearing aids struggle to perform in outdoor environments, as the sound from the wind can make it difficult to hear voices and words clearly.
Driving DemonstrationCars and most hearing aids don't go together very well, as wind, and engine and ambient noise all combine to make the ride loud and make hearing others difficult.
TV DemonstrationTV can be difficult when you have hearing loss. Simply turning up the volume can bother others. With our wireless products, you can stream audio directly to your hearing aids.
Music DemonstrationListening to music is one of life's great pleasures. But as your hearing diminishes, the pleasure music once brought often times diminishes along with it.