Control your hearing experiences with Halo, the breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aid, and TruLink™, Starkey's personalized hearing control app. Halo hearing aids are engineered to work with your iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®, so FaceTime® and phone calls, music, videos and more stream directly into your hearing aids with pristine sound quality – no background buzzing and whistling.
- You want
- Halo delivers
- You wantTo hear more comfortably in noise
- Halo deliversAdvanced noise reduction technology and a precise directional microphone work together to reduce noise and help make speech easier to hear in today's challenging environments.
- You wantNo buzzing or whistling
- Halo deliversOur industry-leading feedback canceller provides feedback-free and comfortable listening all day long.
- You wantImproved high-frequency audibility
- Halo deliversPatented technology replicates high-frequency sounds (like women's and children's voices) in lower frequencies where they're easier to hear and understand.
- You wantMore nuanced sound quality
- Halo deliversSound compression technology helps differentiate soft speech from loud, for a more natural sounding experience.
- You wantEnhanced phone communication
- Halo deliversDirect, Bluetooth streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids enables clear, hands-free conversations.
- You wantGreat sounding music and media
- Halo deliversYou can stream any music or media played on your iPhone directly to your hearing aids for a more immersive and impressive listening experience.
- You wantHearing that is personalized for you
- Halo deliversThe SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app lets you make minor adjustments to sound quality to suit your particular preferences.
- You wantHearing that happens intuitively
- Halo deliversGeotagged memories automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your iPhone detects you are in a tagged location. ("Home memory activates when patient arrives at their home.)
- You wantReliable, hassle-free hearing aids
- Halo deliversHydraShield®2 nano-coating repels both water and wax, while the remote functionality of the iPhone lets you control and adjust your hearing aids more easily than ever.
TruLink Control App
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and TruLink™, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience — and connect easily to your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® via the TruLink app. Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality — no background buzzing and whistling. Learn More
Halo and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Halo and the TruLink app are compatible with iOS 8.1, 8, 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2.
Hear Our Technology In Action
Please Choose An Environment Below
Restaurant DemonstrationRestaurants are great. But the clanking of dishes and the noise of the crowd are too much for most hearing aids, making it nearly impossible to hear dining companions.
Outdoor DemonstrationMost hearing aids struggle to perform in outdoor environments, as the sound from the wind can make it difficult to hear voices and words clearly.
Driving DemonstrationCars and most hearing aids don't go together very well, as wind, and engine and ambient noise all combine to make the ride loud and make hearing others difficult.
TV DemonstrationTV can be difficult when you have hearing loss. Simply turning up the volume can bother others. With our wireless products, you can stream audio directly to your hearing aids.
Music DemonstrationListening to music is one of life's great pleasures. But as your hearing diminishes, the pleasure music once brought often times diminishes along with it.