- You want
- SoundLens delivers
- You wantSmall, discreet hearing aids
- SoundLens deliversThe smallest, most advanced hearing aids we make
- You wantA way to hear better in noise
An advanced noise reduction and speech recognition system designed to maintain speech understanding and reduce listening effort*
*Sarampalis, A., Kalluri, S., Edwards, B., Hafter, E. (2009, October). Objective measures of listening effort: Effects of background noise and noise reduction. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 52, 1230-1240.
- You wantHelp hearing high-frequency sounds(like children and women’s voices)
- SoundLens deliversThe only technology that replicates high-frequency speech cues into lower frequencies, where they’re easier to hear
- You wantNo buzzing or whistling
- SoundLens deliversOur industry-leading feedback elimination technology makes buzzing and whistling hearing aids a thing of the past
- You wantA custom, personalized fit
- SoundLens deliversAn invisible hearing aid custom molded to your unique ear canal
Hear Our Technology In Action
Please Choose An Environment Below
Restaurant DemonstrationRestaurants are great. But the clanking of dishes and the noise of the crowd are too much for most hearing aids, making it nearly impossible to hear dining companions.
Outdoor DemonstrationMost hearing aids struggle to perform in outdoor environments, as the sound from the wind can make it difficult to hear voices and words clearly.
Driving DemonstrationCars and most hearing aids don't go together very well, as wind, and engine and ambient noise all combine to make the ride loud and make hearing others difficult.
TV DemonstrationTV can be difficult when you have hearing loss. Simply turning up the volume can bother others. With our wireless products, you can stream audio directly to your hearing aids.
Music DemonstrationListening to music is one of life's great pleasures. But as your hearing diminishes, the pleasure music once brought often times diminishes along with it.