Using our patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, Starkey Tinnitus Treatment Solutions create a customizable and comforting sound stimulus that you and your hearing professional can fine-tune to soothe the unique, irritating sounds you hear. The result is personalized sound therapy designed to mask and take your focus off your tinnitus.
- You Want
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions Deliver
- You want Relief for ringing in the ears
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions deliversA nearly invisible in-ear device designed for all-day tinnitus relief
- You want Customizable tinnitus relief
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions deliversMultiflex Tinnitus Technology, which enables exceptional versatility in fine-tuning a relieving sound stimulus
- You want Quick and easy control
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions deliversOn-the-fly volume and memory adjustments with the touch of a finger
- You want Compatibility with multiple tinnitus therapy protocols
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions deliversEasy compatibility with most sound therapies, including retraining or masking
- You want A way to deal with and manage the subjective nature of tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment Solutions deliversOur one-of-a-kind SoundPoint tool helps you identify and communicate your precise sound preferences to your hearing professional
Hear Our Technology In Action
Please Choose An Environment Below
Restaurant DemonstrationRestaurants are great. But the clanking of dishes and the noise of the crowd are too much for most hearing aids, making it nearly impossible to hear dining companions.
Outdoor DemonstrationMost hearing aids struggle to perform in outdoor environments, as the sound from the wind can make it difficult to hear voices and words clearly.
Driving DemonstrationCars and most hearing aids don't go together very well, as wind, and engine and ambient noise all combine to make the ride loud and make hearing others difficult.
TV DemonstrationTV can be difficult when you have hearing loss. Simply turning up the volume can bother others. With our wireless products, you can stream audio directly to your hearing aids.
Music DemonstrationListening to music is one of life's great pleasures. But as your hearing diminishes, the pleasure music once brought often times diminishes along with it.