3 Series hearing aids work with Starkey’s SurfLink Media streamer, our set-and-forget wireless transmitter. With SurfLink Media, there’s no manual pairing involved. Once you plug it into your TV or stereo, you’re done!
- It automatically streams sound directly to your hearing aids when you’re in range.
- You can transition from one device to another simply by moving from room to room.
- It lets others in the room listen to the TV or stereo at the volume they prefer.
- Enables multiple people wearing 3 Series hearing aids to connect to a single device.
3 Series is designed to help you hear better in noise.
Enjoy hands-free phone conversations with this one-of-a-kind device. That’s because SurfLink Mobile turns your 3 Series hearing aids into both your cell phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone — Your hearing aids can pick up your voice and send it to the person you’re talking to
- Receiver — SurfLink Mobile streams the voice on the other end directly to both of your hearing aids
But that’s just the beginning. SurfLink Mobile is not only a cell phone transmitter, it’s also an assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
SurfLink Media Streamer
Our set-and-forget wireless transmitter requires no pairing. Plug it into your TV or stereo and you’re done! It automatically streams sound directly into your hearing aids when you’re in range. You can transition from one device to another simply by moving from room to room. And, it allows others in the room to listen to the TV or stereo at the volume they prefer.
Talking on the phone has never been easier than with SurfLink Mobile. Once synced with your cell phone, SurfLink Mobile can activate incoming calls, control volume, and more. In fact, your phone never needs to leave your pocket, as your hearing aids act as both microphone (picking up your voice and sending it to the person you’re talking to) and receiver (their voice streams directly to your hearing aids).
A remote is available with 3 Series hearing aids, and can be used to adjust volume, activate iQ Boost and more. Your hearing care professional can help you decide if a remote is right for you and your lifestyle.
is available. Talk to your hearing professional for more information.