In 2014, we launched our Halo Made for iPhone hearing aids, and we are excited to announce that the next generation of Halo hearables is here!
Halo 2 Made for iPhone hearing aids are designed to help patients stay connected to the people and things they love most. Built using the industry’s first ever quad core twin compressor technology and a brand new operating system, Halo 2 hearing aids are able to process multiple sounds simultaneously, so that speech is crisp, ambient sound is natural, and music sounds rich and immersive.
Halo 2 is designed to provide better hearing across life’s changing landscapes so that you never miss your child’s laughter or a friend’s joke. Available in our thinnest receiver-in-the-canal (RIC) yet, Halo 2 works with the latest version of the TruLink Hearing Control app to connect with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch and select Android devices.
Halo 2 works with the new TruLink 3.0 app to provide the following features Halo users love:
- High-definition streaming of music, phone calls, videos, FaceTime calls, Siri and other media directly to your Halo 2 hearing aids*
- A personalized and high-quality listening experience with exceptional sound quality to help you hear comfortably in any environment
- Up to 20 customized and geotagged hearing aid memories, so your hearing aids automatically adjust based on the environments you frequent most (e.g., home, work, the gym or park)
- Easy control of your hearing aids using your iPhone
- No buzzing, whistling and clicking
Brand new to Halo 2 and TruLink 3.0 are the Real-Time Notifications and inclusion of our popular tinnitus technology! Halo 2 wearers with Apple devices will now be able to hear notifications for email, calendar, messages and social pings! For those suffering from tinnitus, integrated controls in the TruLink app will allow users to control the volume and modulation rate of the Multiflex Tinnitus Technology solution for personalized tinnitus management.
And as always, our Halo 2 hearing aids are packed with Starkey Hearing Technologies’ best-in-class performance features designed to deliver pristine audio, natural sound, best hearing in noise, and zero feedback. They will also feature our next-generation moisture and wax repellent, Surface™ Nanoshield, ensuring reliability and durability.
TruLink can be downloaded for free on the App Store or Google Play.
(*Only with Apple® devices)