From former U.S. Presidents to noted speakers, authors and business magnates, the 2014 Hearing Innovation Expo offered attendees a wealth of insight to inspire change. Many of the speakers and presenters are authors themselves or recommended books that they found inspirational. Here is a list of some of these books:
- Guy Kawasaki: Enchantment:The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions http://amzn.to/1aQap7G
- Tonya Reiman: The Power of Body Language http://amzn.to/1e24Owo
- Dan Ariely: Predictably Irrational http://amzn.to/1jtlhgQ
- Bill Clinton: My Life http://amzn.to/1gjX3VV
- Carly Fiorina: Tough Choices http://amzn.to/19SWcZk
- George W. Bush: Decision Points http://amzn.to/1iuQTTb
During his presentation, Randy Schoenborn highlighted the five books that have had the most influence on him during his time as the owner of New Sound Hearing Centers.
- Leading from the Sandbox, TJ Addington http://amzn.to/1hsTB7Y
- Purple Cow, Seth Godin http://amzn.to/1e28q1q
- The Advantage, Patrick Lencioni http://amzn.to/1jL1ebj
- Closing the Sale, Roy Bain http://amzn.to/1bn9Xe7
- Switch, Chip Heath and Dan Heath http://amzn.to/1mSkSoa
Finally during his keynote address, former President Clinton regarded the book The Social Conquest of Earth http://amzn.to/19XxNSA
as the best book he has read in the past several years.