We’re thrilled with the warm welcome that Halo and TruLink, our new Made for iPhone hearing aid and hearing control app, have received from both wearers and hearing care professionals since being launched just over two weeks ago! Here are 7 exclusive features you will find with Halo and TruLink that will enhance every listening experience.
- Phone calls: Using your cell phone while wearing hearing aids has never been easier. With Halo, you can answer phone calls with the touch of your finger and seamlessly stream conversations directly into your hearing aids. Halo works without any additional hardware or streaming products; all you need is your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch! Connectivity is discreet and premium sound quality is preserved.
- SoundSpace: This unique function gives listeners unparalleled control over hearing aid settings, allowing the wearer to adjust sound quality to suit individual listening preferences. Users can adjust 64 different hearing aid parameters in real-time to match specific environments.
- TruLink Memories: Halo wearers can save up to 20 Trulink Memories. You can access memories manually in the TruLink app or by using the integrated GPS “geotag” settings. Sound settings can be saved to match the locations you frequent most and the settings activate automatically upon your arrival. For example, if you meet friends every Thursday at a local coffee shop, you can utilize SoundSpace to easily fine-tune your Halo hearing aids to the ideal preference and then set it as your “coffee shop” setting. The following Thursday, your Halo hearing aids will automatically adjust to your coffee shop setting when you arrive.
- Remote Control: Volume and memory adjustments can be made using the visual indicator bar in the TruLink app. Adjustments can be made in real-time to precisely suit your sound preferences. The number of personalized sound settings are endless.
- Audio Streaming: Stream music and media directly from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your hearing aids. Listen to your favorite music or podcast while you go for a run or walk your dog! With Halo and TruLink, you can enjoy pristine audio streaming of music, videos, FaceTime calls and Siri.
- Live Microphone: The Live Microphone feature allows the listener to record, play back and email audio as it happens. Rather than missing part of a conversation, you can capture and save a sound clip to enjoy over and over again. The microphone streams the conversation directly to your made for iPhone hearing aids. Having trouble finding the ideal hearing setting in a tricky environment? Simply record the environment with the TruLink live microphone function and send it to your hearing care professional who can assist you in finding perfect setting.
- Find My Hearing Aids: Easily find lost hearing aids using the Find My Hearing Aids feature, which shows both location and a time stamp. A signal detector sends a stronger or weaker signal based on how close you are to locating your hearing aids. With Halo, you’ll never have to worry about losing your hearing aids again!
Want to see some of these features firsthand and experience the “Halo affect” in person? Find a hearing professional close to you and receive a free hearing consultation and Halo demo.