Dating can be tough under any circumstances – what to wear, where to go, wondering if there will be a...
Shari Eberts is a hearing health advocate, writer and avid Bikram yogi. She blogs at...
Pitch isn’t just a word associated with singers. It is the property by which sounds are ordered on a...
Subscribe to our blog
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is becoming epidemic
- All Ears: What is “normal” hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: Many things can cause hearing loss
- Is hearing loss common?
- Do’s and don’ts of traveling with hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Happy hearing makes for happy holidays!
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid battery care
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- Noise may damage more than your hearing