Starkey is pleased to be one of the few hearing aid manufacturers to make hearing aids that integrate...
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
With summer here, it’s a good time to remember that hearing aids, like most high-tech devices, are...
Rechargeable hearing aids are a fairly recent addition to the hearing healthcare landscape. In the past,...
Tinnitus is defined as “the hearing of sound when no external sound is present.” It is one of...
By definition, “normal” hearing is the absence of hearing loss. You might be surprised to...
The fitting and dispensing of hearing aids is part art and part science. Professionals who are licensed in...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing