By definition, “normal” hearing is the absence of hearing loss. You might be surprised to...
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
The fitting and dispensing of hearing aids is part art and part science. Professionals who are licensed in...
In short, yes, earwax can cause hearing loss. But it doesn’t occur as commonly as one might think. In...
Were you aware that you can enjoy better hearing at the movie theater courtesy of your hearing aids?...
Low-frequency hearing loss is most often related to “conductive” hearing loss that occurs with...
This question requires one of those “good news, bad news” answers! The bad news is: once...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!