This question requires one of those “good news, bad news” answers! The bad news is: once...
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
The branch of science that deals with hearing is called audiology. So, technically, a “hearing...
I’m so glad you asked! To answer this question, it helps to first answer “What is...
This is actually a multi-faceted question! At its most basic, the answer could be “yes,”...
Music is loved and appreciated worldwide for its ability to bring people together and soothe the soul....
Our ears are miraculous creations! They are formed early in our development process and are comprised of...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing health and heart health are linked
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: People usually do what their doctors recommend
- PSAPs are cheaper, so why should I buy hearing aids?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids can improve your quality of life
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact
- Top five benefits to wearing hearing aids
- The types, causes and treatment of hearing loss
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated
- The difference between how men and women listen