I’m so glad you asked! To answer this question, it helps to first answer “What is...
Amanda Edwards, Au.D.
This is actually a multi-faceted question! At its most basic, the answer could be “yes,”...
Music is loved and appreciated worldwide for its ability to bring people together and soothe the soul....
Our ears are miraculous creations! They are formed early in our development process and are comprised of...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is not good to ignore