Believe it or not, this is one of the most frequently asked questions I get as an audiologist. But before I...
Stephanie Loccisano, Au.D.
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears. ...
Open up a hearing aid brochure or visit a hearing aid manufacturer’s website, and you’ll likely...
Like your car, teeth, and even your financial portfolio, your hearing aids and hearing health can benefit...
Baby Boomers (Americans born between the years 1946 and 1964, during the baby boom) are known for changing...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy