It appears that my insurance company thinks I can benefit from some brain exercise. I just received an...
Harvey Abrams, Ph.D.
In a previous Starkey Hearing blog post I discussed some of the factors that influence the cost of a...
My wife is an art historian. Nothing gets her angrier than to overhear some museum goer say, “Two...
Why aren’t more people who need hearing aids wearing them? This is a question clinicians, healthcare...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Happy hearing makes for happy holidays!
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid battery care
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss