We'd like to dispel, once and for all, any thought that hearing aids today will bring unwanted attention to their wearers. #HearBetterLiveBetter
Hearing Aid Stigma
By: Starkey Hearing
Subscribe to our blog
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated
- The difference between how men and women listen
- CROS and BiCROS hearing solutions for single-sided hearing loss
- Resolve to live a happier, healthier life!
- #HearingFactFriday: Falling and hearing loss are linked
- #HearingFactFriday: The twelfth day is the loudest day of Christmas
- All Ears: Can you restore lost hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The world is filled with people faking that they can hear fine
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- Be careful what you wish for
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects 10 percent of the population
- The benefits of binaural hearing
- Hear the sounds of the season
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s not wise to put off hearing loss treatment
- What is a hearing doctor called?
- All Ears: Why do my ears sometimes feel clogged or plugged?
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?