We'd like to dispel, once and for all, any thought that hearing aids today will bring unwanted attention to their wearers. #HearBetterLiveBetter
Hearing Aid Stigma
By: Starkey Hearing
Subscribe to our blog
- Can hearing aids hurt my ears?
- What are the best earplugs for concerts?
- #HearingFactFriday: Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- Side by side, sisters hear better together
- #HearingFactFriday: MRIs show hearing loss has an effect on the brain
- All Ears: What is low-frequency hearing loss?
- How does hearing loss affect relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is key to good relationships
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing health and heart health are linked
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?