Many things can cause hearing loss, though the two most common hearing loss causes are aging and exposure to loud noises. If you have hearing loss, an experienced hearing professional can help determine its cause and prescribe a treatment protocol just right for you. To find one in your area, call 888-908-1845, or click here.
What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
Subscribe to our blog
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing