Many things can cause hearing loss, though the two most common hearing loss causes are aging and exposure to loud noises. If you have hearing loss, an experienced hearing professional can help determine its cause and prescribe a treatment protocol just right for you. To find one in your area, call 888-908-1845, or click here.
Subscribe to our blog
- Get hearing aid help from the safety of your home
- #HearingFactFriday: Most restaurants are really loud
- Welcome to the leading edge of hearing technology
- The high cost of untreated hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are underused despite their many benefits
- All Ears: How do I know if I have hearing loss?
- Love means never having to say “Could you repeat that, please?”
- Three wearers review their Livio AI hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people with tinnitus also have hearing loss
- Seven common tinnitus questions and their answers
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risk of accidental injuries
- Q & A with Daymond John, The People's Shark
- Cognition, hearing loss and how Livio AI hearing aids can help with both
- No wonder Livio AI was named a TIME Best Invention
- #HearingFactFriday: Health experts think more people should be wearing hearing aids
- How a hearing aid became one of TIME’s Best Inventions of 2019
- #HearingFactFriday: Even subtle hearing loss can alter the brain function of young adults
- Resolve to hear better and live better in 2020!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your risk of social isolation
- Five reasons why you should not ignore hearing loss