Many things can cause hearing loss, though the two most common hearing loss causes are aging and exposure to loud noises. If you have hearing loss, an experienced hearing professional can help determine its cause and prescribe a treatment protocol just right for you. To find one in your area, call 888-908-1845, or click here.
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and loneliness are linked
- It took him years, but Jeff finally found tinnitus relief
- #HearingFactFriday: Most insurance will cover hearing tests
- Have you seen our Livio Edge AI custom rechargeable hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Too few people are proactive about their hearing health
- #HearingFactFriday: Face masks are good, but make hearing extra hard
- How often should I replace my hearing aids?
- Seven reasons to treat your hearing loss early
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are linked to lower rates of depression
- Top ten things you can do with your smartphone-connected hearing aids
- Can hearing aids help with cognitive decline?
- Can COVID-19 cause tinnitus or hearing loss?
- Seeing a hearing professional during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tips for wearing a face mask with hearing aids
- Hearing loss, talking loudly and COVID-19
- How to make watching television more enjoyable when you have hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people know how life-changing today’s hearing aids are
- Danton’s Story: How Starkey’s Livio AI hearing aids inspired me
- Stress relief tips and tactics
- Why you should wear your hearing aids every day, even when stuck at home