Jim Curran, M.S.
Subscribe to our blog
- Treating hearing loss may prevent nearly 5 million dementia cases
- What are the different type of "hearing doctors"?
- Untreated hearing loss leads to higher healthcare costs
- Hear better — age better
- Wearing hearing aids can be good for cognitive health
- Introducing Evolv AI — better hearing just became effortless
- Hearing care services help boost hearing aid satisfaction
- Rechargeable hearing aids are the best
- Physical activity is associated with reduced risk of hearing loss in women
- 5 things to expect at your first hearing appointment
- Hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Three of the most common hearing loss questions and their answers
- Doctors don’t always ask you how you’re hearing
- Hearing loss treatment and the role it plays in preventing dementia
- Encouraging a loved one with hearing loss to seek help
- Hearing loss can lead to irreversible brain changes
- How to know if you have hearing loss
- Hearing aids are linked to delayed diagnosis of numerous negative health conditions
- Justin Osmond on the advice he’d give to someone debating getting hearing aids
- Happy Fourth of July (and be safe)!