“I-O-W-A” scream thousands of devoted fans as cheerleaders sequentially wave flags with each...
Lindsay Prusick, Au.D.
When it comes to taking care of our bodies we know how important it is to exercise regularly, see the...
In 2014, I became a frequent flier (I flew on almost 100 flights that year!). When I first started flying...
There are many benefits to having a sibling. You have a built in playmate as a child, someone who you can...
According to Wikipedia.org, “life hacking” refers to any trick, shortcut, skill or novelty...
Recently, a good friend called me about an ear-related issue (as many of my friends and family do). She...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t