“I-O-W-A” scream thousands of devoted fans as cheerleaders sequentially wave flags with each...
Lindsay Prusick, Au.D.
When it comes to taking care of our bodies we know how important it is to exercise regularly, see the...
In 2014, I became a frequent flier (I flew on almost 100 flights that year!). When I first started flying...
There are many benefits to having a sibling. You have a built in playmate as a child, someone who you can...
According to Wikipedia.org, “life hacking” refers to any trick, shortcut, skill or novelty...
Recently, a good friend called me about an ear-related issue (as many of my friends and family do). She...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy