“I-O-W-A” scream thousands of devoted fans as cheerleaders sequentially wave flags with each...
Lindsay Prusick, Au.D.
When it comes to taking care of our bodies we know how important it is to exercise regularly, see the...
In 2014, I became a frequent flier (I flew on almost 100 flights that year!). When I first started flying...
There are many benefits to having a sibling. You have a built in playmate as a child, someone who you can...
According to Wikipedia.org, “life hacking” refers to any trick, shortcut, skill or novelty...
Recently, a good friend called me about an ear-related issue (as many of my friends and family do). She...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?