“I-O-W-A” scream thousands of devoted fans as cheerleaders sequentially wave flags with each...
Lindsay Prusick, Au.D.
When it comes to taking care of our bodies we know how important it is to exercise regularly, see the...
In 2014, I became a frequent flier (I flew on almost 100 flights that year!). When I first started flying...
There are many benefits to having a sibling. You have a built in playmate as a child, someone who you can...
According to Wikipedia.org, “life hacking” refers to any trick, shortcut, skill or novelty...
Recently, a good friend called me about an ear-related issue (as many of my friends and family do). She...
Subscribe to our blog
- Can hearing aids hurt my ears?
- What are the best earplugs for concerts?
- #HearingFactFriday: Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- Side by side, sisters hear better together
- #HearingFactFriday: MRIs show hearing loss has an effect on the brain
- All Ears: What is low-frequency hearing loss?
- How does hearing loss affect relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is key to good relationships
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing health and heart health are linked
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?