A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. According to Wikipedia, it’s really 11,842 lakes. A native...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval