This January, we’re updating and republishing some of our most popular blogs from the past three...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
Congratulations on your first set of hearing aids! A wonderful new world of sound awaits you! Keep in mind...
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
We love our pets. According to the American Pet Products Association, Americans spent $55.7 billion in 2013...
Open any magazine and you’re bound to find an article on how to turn back the hands of time. Posts on...
Today on our blog, we’re excited to share Frankie’s story. Ready to start first grade, he was...
Subscribe to our blog
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated
- CROS and BiCROS hearing solutions for single-sided hearing loss
- Resolve to live a happier, healthier life!
- #HearingFactFriday: Falling and hearing loss are linked
- #HearingFactFriday: The twelfth day is the loudest day of Christmas
- All Ears: Can you restore lost hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The world is filled with people faking that they can hear fine
- Be careful what you wish for
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects 10 percent of the population
- The benefits of binaural hearing
- Hear the sounds of the season
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s not wise to put off hearing loss treatment
- What is a hearing doctor called?
- All Ears: Why do my ears sometimes feel clogged or plugged?
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids