A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. According to Wikipedia, it’s really 11,842 lakes. A native...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t