A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. According to Wikipedia, it’s really 11,842 lakes. A native...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss