Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
We love our pets. According to the American Pet Products Association, Americans spent $55.7 billion in 2013...
Open any magazine and you’re bound to find an article on how to turn back the hands of time. Posts on...
Today on our blog, we’re excited to share Frankie’s story. Ready to start first grade, he was...
Do you have a “better ear?” Is it easier to follow conversations when someone is sitting close...
Amy Holland, Au.D., is an audiologist at Hearing Solutions in Ohio. She works in the Fairfield and Harrison...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is not good to ignore
- Discover True Trailblazers at 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- All Ears: What are common hearing loss symptoms?