A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. According to Wikipedia, it’s really 11,842 lakes. A native...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?