Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Hearing loss is one of the most common health concerns in the world. An estimated two-thirds of adults over...
This January, we’re updating and republishing some of our most popular blogs from the past three...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Moderate-noise work settings cause more hearing issues than loud
- Can I wear my mother’s hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: 70 decibels is the momma bear of noise levels
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring hearing loss comes at a price
- Subtle hearing loss in young adults can alter brain function
- What’s that hissing sound you hear?
- #HearingFactFriday: You have a one-in-three chance of having hearing loss by age 65
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?