A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
Beth McCormick, Au.D.
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. According to Wikipedia, it’s really 11,842 lakes. A native...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Finding and deciding who to trust with your healthcare can be challenging, and hearing healthcare is no...
The Flintstones were fictional prehistoric cartoon characters of course, but did you know a recent study...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!