Today is World Hearing Day. Started in 2007 by the World Health Organization (WHO), World Hearing Day aims...
Starkey Hearing Foundation
In 1973, Starkey Hearing Technologies Founder and CEO William F. Austin started the “Starkey...
When Derrick Coleman became the first legally deaf offensive football player in the NFL to win a Super Bowl...
Joanita is a Minnesota native. She graduated from St. Joseph grade school, attended St. Mary Springs...
For Senior Manager of Interactive Marketing Mike Nelson, being immersed in an African culture was not a new...
Natalie Phillips has over 19 years of experience as an audiologist and sought for years to become part of...
Subscribe to our blog
- Changing Lives in Malaysia: The Fabels’ Hearing Mission Experience
- No Excuses: Taylor Seavey’s Road to Better Hearing
- Ethiopia Hearing Mission Journal Part 3 – Final Thoughts
- Who are you Wearing?
- Derrick Coleman Shares the Gift of Hearing
- Angie’s Ethiopian Hearing Mission Experience
- A Dream Trip Come True
- Ethiopia Hearing Mission Journal Part 2 – Mekele
- Ethiopia Hearing Mission Journal Part 1: Axum
- A Peruvian Adventure with Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Tune in to Operation Change, premiering June 23!
- Audiology Students From Starkey U Give the Gift of Hearing
- Starkey Hearing Technologies Teams Up with Minnesota Vikings to Promote Safe Listening
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Gala: A Celebration of the Spirit of Giving
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Gala: Giving the Gift of Hearing