Yes – hearing aids can help A LOT. Why? Because we are meant to hear with two ears. Binaural hearing...
Christina Callahan, Au.D.
How exciting is it when you are standing in a crowd chatting with your friends, waiting in anticipation and...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?