Yes – hearing aids can help A LOT. Why? Because we are meant to hear with two ears. Binaural hearing...
Christina Callahan, Au.D.
How exciting is it when you are standing in a crowd chatting with your friends, waiting in anticipation and...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults
- New wireless accessories enhance the benefits of hearing aids
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your odds of becoming socially isolated
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s now a hearing aid that can help track your brain health
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it