How exciting is it when you are standing in a crowd chatting with your friends, waiting in anticipation and...
Christina Callahan, Au.D.
Subscribe to our blog
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are a well-established treatment option for tinnitus
- Why earwax doesn’t worry our hearing aids
- Your search for the best rechargeable hearing aids is over
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus affects everyone differently
- Is there a cure for tinnitus?
- Your hearing aids can help enhance watching movies
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is a risk factor for dementia
- Hearing aids have never been easier to use
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can lead to cognitive issues
- Can hearing aids hurt my ears?
- #HearingFactFriday: Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- Side by side, sisters hear better together
- #HearingFactFriday: MRIs show hearing loss has an effect on the brain
- All Ears: What is low-frequency hearing loss?
- How does hearing loss affect relationships?