You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
Ashley Hughes, Au.D.
Hearing loss is grouped into the following categories: mild, moderate, severe, severe-to-profound, and...
Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the only preventable cause of hearing loss. Although you may adjust to...
All hearing aids, regardless of the style, size, or technology level, have the same basic components: a...
Earwax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and...
Have you set a goal to get healthier this year? Are you going to the gym or perhaps a workout class a few...
Subscribe to our blog
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever