Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the only preventable cause of hearing loss. Although you may adjust to...
Ashley Hughes, Au.D.
All hearing aids, regardless of the style, size, or technology level, have the same basic components: a...
Earwax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and...
Have you set a goal to get healthier this year? Are you going to the gym or perhaps a workout class a few...
A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is typically worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist with...
There is a wide variety of hearing aid styles available in the market, especially in regards to their size...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues