Earwax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and...
Ashley Hughes, Au.D.
Have you set a goal to get healthier this year? Are you going to the gym or perhaps a workout class a few...
A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is typically worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist with...
There is a wide variety of hearing aid styles available in the market, especially in regards to their size...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue