This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
Sejal Kuvadia, Au.D.
Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Nearly 48 million Americans report some kind of hearing loss. Typically, the signs of hearing loss are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults
- New wireless accessories enhance the benefits of hearing aids
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your odds of becoming socially isolated
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s now a hearing aid that can help track your brain health
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it