That’s a great question, and a complicated one to answer! Hearing loss can be caused by a multitude...
Sejal Kuvadia, Au.D.
This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Nearly 48 million Americans report some kind of hearing loss. Typically, the signs of hearing loss are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money