This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
Sejal Kuvadia, Au.D.
Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Nearly 48 million Americans report some kind of hearing loss. Typically, the signs of hearing loss are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- How to find a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss
- Hearing aid reviews
- The digital hearing aid difference
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)