That’s a great question, and a complicated one to answer! Hearing loss can be caused by a multitude...
Sejal Kuvadia, Au.D.
This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Nearly 48 million Americans report some kind of hearing loss. Typically, the signs of hearing loss are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline