Mild hearing loss may sound, umm, mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any...
Sejal Kuvadia, Au.D.
That’s a great question, and a complicated one to answer! Hearing loss can be caused by a multitude...
This might be the shortest blog ever. Why? Because the answer is no, a hearing test will not...
Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Nearly 48 million Americans report some kind of hearing loss. Typically, the signs of hearing loss are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever