A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
A question I get often is “what makes digital hearing aids so good?” Oh boy, where do I...
Have you heard? Maybe “what do you hear?” is the better question. Everyone is talking about the...
A hearing aid is a personal amplification device designed to work in a radius up to 12 feet around the...
As a hearing healthcare provider, I regularly get asked about a cure for tinnitus. Trust me, if there was...
I recently went to purchase a new TV. Should be pretty easy right? I walked into the store, talked with the...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss
- Hearing aid reviews
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- 10 reasons to get a hearing test
- [Infographic] Nine sounds you would hate to stop hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Regular hearing tests are recommended
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Seven common hearing loss symptoms
- #HearingFactFriday: Your odds of hearing loss increase as you age
- [Infographic] Hearing loss by the numbers
- Tech Tip: How to stop streaming to Made for iPhone hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Work-related hearing loss is common
- All Ears: Do hearing tests hurt?
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus