Remember your last pair of new shoes? You try them on in the store, they fit well and they feel fine. But...
I hear versions of this question often. A family member has passed and someone else wants to use their...
Sometimes when we first start wearing hearing aids, we can hear different and even unusual sounds. Hissing...
A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
A question I get often is “what makes digital hearing aids so good?” Oh boy, where do I...
Have you heard? Maybe “what do you hear?” is the better question. Everyone is talking about the...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults
- New wireless accessories enhance the benefits of hearing aids
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your odds of becoming socially isolated
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s now a hearing aid that can help track your brain health
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Moderate-noise work settings cause more hearing issues than loud
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: 70 decibels is the momma bear of noise levels
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring hearing loss comes at a price
- Subtle hearing loss in young adults can alter brain function
- #HearingFactFriday: You have a one-in-three chance of having hearing loss by age 65
- All Ears: Why do I want a wireless hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids