Helen Keller once said, “Blindness cuts us off from things, but deafness cuts us off from...
The relationship between hearing loss and diabetes has long been debated. But research now concludes that...
Remember your last pair of new shoes? You try them on in the store, they fit well and they feel fine. But...
I hear versions of this question often. A family member has passed and someone else wants to use their...
Sometimes when we first start wearing hearing aids, we can hear different and even unusual sounds. Hissing...
A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is becoming epidemic
- All Ears: What is “normal” hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: Many things can cause hearing loss
- Is hearing loss common?
- Do’s and don’ts of traveling with hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Happy hearing makes for happy holidays!
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid battery care
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- Noise may damage more than your hearing