Helen Keller once said, “Blindness cuts us off from things, but deafness cuts us off from...
The relationship between hearing loss and diabetes has long been debated. But research now concludes that...
Remember your last pair of new shoes? You try them on in the store, they fit well and they feel fine. But...
I hear versions of this question often. A family member has passed and someone else wants to use their...
Sometimes when we first start wearing hearing aids, we can hear different and even unusual sounds. Hissing...
A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?