The relationship between hearing loss and diabetes has long been debated. But research now concludes that...
Remember your last pair of new shoes? You try them on in the store, they fit well and they feel fine. But...
I hear versions of this question often. A family member has passed and someone else wants to use their...
Sometimes when we first start wearing hearing aids, we can hear different and even unusual sounds. Hissing...
A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
A question I get often is “what makes digital hearing aids so good?” Oh boy, where do I...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults