The Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said “We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: The world is filled with people faking that they can hear fine
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- Be careful what you wish for
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects 10 percent of the population
- Hear the sounds of the season
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s not wise to put off hearing loss treatment
- What is a hearing doctor called?
- All Ears: Why do my ears sometimes feel clogged or plugged?
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable