Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Hearing aid users sometimes run into specific listening situations that are challenging. Even with...
Starkey is pleased to be one of the few hearing aid manufacturers to make hearing aids that integrate...
What’s your favorite sound in the world? A baby’s coo? A loved one’s laughter? Distant...
In 2017, a study published in The Lancet, one of the world’s leading medical journals, called...
Just two weeks ago we wrote how hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia. The counter to that...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- New wireless accessories enhance the benefits of hearing aids