We recommend that you clean your hearing aids daily. It is key to getting the most out of them. Just follow these simple steps to help ensure optimal performance, a longer lifespan, and to reduce the need for hearing aid repairs.
NOTE: Never use water, alcohol swabs or cleaning solvents on hearing aids. They can break down or damage your devices.
Recommended cleaning tools
- Toothbrush or small, soft brush
- Dry, soft cloth
- Hearing aid dryer
- Brush receiver end of hearing aids
- Brush microphone
- If it’s time to change old wax guards, remove them and replace with new wax guards
Evening care for non-rechargeable hearing aids
- Gently wipe hearing aids with soft cloth
- Open the battery doors to power off and extend battery life
- Store hearing aids in the hearing aid dryer
Evening care for rechargeable hearing aids
- Gently wipe hearing aids with dry, soft cloth
- Place hearing aids in charger overnight