Streaming calls and music, podcasts or videos from your smartphone is one of the great features of our wireless hearing aids. But for those times you don’t want to stream — or just want to turn it off temporarily — you can turn streaming off one of two ways:
- Turn off Bluetooth® on your smartphone
- Turn off streaming to your left and right hearing aids*
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Tap Accessibility
- Tap Hearing Devices
- Tap on MFI Hearing Devices (it should be “connected” to yours)
- Toggle off Stream to right hearing device
- Toggle off Stream to left hearing device
Either of these will stop streaming to your hearing aids until you toggle them back on.
*This option compatible only with iPhones.