Hearing aids are getting more and more advanced. With all the extra processing power and new features in...
Singing along to your favorite holiday songs. Watching “Frosty,” “It’s a Wonderful...
There’s a good chance, as you hit your 50s, that you’ll have to deal with age-related hearing...
Some environments aren’t very conducive to hearing easily. Busy restaurants. Loud sporting events....
It should come as no surprise that hearing loss and tinnitus are two of the most common medical issues...
Got a question about hearing loss or hearing aids? One of our on-staff Starkey audiologists is all ears....
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is not good to ignore
- Discover True Trailblazers at 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- All Ears: What are common hearing loss symptoms?
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey