Several years’ worth of research from numerous institutions has linked untreated hearing loss to a...
After purchasing a new pair of shoes, you no doubt notice that the shoes feel stiff or snug. Typically,...
How exciting is it when you are standing in a crowd chatting with your friends, waiting in anticipation and...
A 2011 study by Johns Hopkins Medicine and the National Institute on Aging found that adults with hearing...
Hearing loss is one of the most common health concerns in the world. An estimated two-thirds of adults over...
The relationship between sisters is quite unique. Your sister is your first best friend. Someone who...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: MRIs show hearing loss has an effect on the brain
- All Ears: What is low-frequency hearing loss?
- How does hearing loss affect relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is key to good relationships
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing health and heart health are linked
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: People usually do what their doctors recommend
- PSAPs are cheaper, so why should I buy hearing aids?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids can improve your quality of life
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact