Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
The Starkey Hearing Innovation Expo speaker spotlight continues as we introduce six of the fearless leaders...
Last year, The Atlantic published an article about noise pollution titled, “City Noise Might Be...
Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Starkey Hearing Innovation Expo 2020 is just over two months away, and we are gearing up to provide you...
Readers of the publication Trends in Neurosciences will already know today’s fact. For the other 99.9...
Subscribe to our blog
- Happy Halloween!
- #HearingFactFriday: Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- All Ears: Is there a way I can help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Loud noise is bad for your heart (and hearing)
- #HearingFactFriday: Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Four common places where you should protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- Maybe its time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- #HearingFactFriday: Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing