Here’s a niche fact for National Protect Your Hearing Month that isn’t much of a surprise:...
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) devoted one of their Vital Signs™ newsletters to...
October is National Protect Your Hearing Month. This month-long campaign is a great reminder that...
The National Safety Council’s Safety + Health magazine recently published an article about...
Hearing loss happens. It’s the third most common health problem for older adults in the U.S., after...
For everyone out there who thinks that a little bit of hearing loss is no big deal, our weekly Hearing Fact...
Subscribe to our blog
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- Maybe its time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- #HearingFactFriday: Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud