When you think of things that — if they happened to you — could instantly change your life,...
It is an unfortunate fact of the world that tinnitus — which affects nearly one in six Americans...
Hearing loss is grouped into the following categories: mild, moderate, severe, severe-to-profound, and...
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that 50 million Americans experience tinnitus....
Most times, it’s easy to know when the noise around you is unsafe. An indoor concert, for instance....
Are you a “surprise-me” person? Someone who goes with flow and enjoys outcomes that are...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax