Each month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts out a Vital Signs report devoted to a...
Purchasing hearing aids for the first time starts an individual on a path of rehabilitation similar to...
As we just noted in our blog about Livio AI’s new fall detection technology, hearing loss and falling...
If you’re an older adult — or care for someone who is — falling is likely to be high on...
In a Johns Hopkins news release from 2013 summarizing their study on hearing loss’s effects on the...
Chris Earl had been dealing with gradual hearing loss for 17 years. But a busy career and, as he says,...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing