Hearing aid wearers regularly reach out to us to share stories of why they got Starkey hearing aids and how...
What’s your biggest complaint about dining out? Is it bad service? High prices? Overcrowding? If you...
We are all concerned about our health and well-being! Benjamin Franklin once said “An ounce of...
Key to good hearing is having a healthy auditory system. And key to a healthy auditory system is sufficient...
You don’t have to be a therapist to know how important listening and communicating are to marriages,...
Close your eyes and imagine the perfect hearing aid. Are you picturing something small? Something sleek...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: People usually do what their doctors recommend
- PSAPs are cheaper, so why should I buy hearing aids?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids can improve your quality of life
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact
- Top five benefits to wearing hearing aids
- The types, causes and treatment of hearing loss
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated
- The difference between how men and women listen
- CROS and BiCROS hearing solutions for single-sided hearing loss
- Resolve to live a happier, healthier life!
- #HearingFactFriday: Falling and hearing loss are linked
- #HearingFactFriday: The twelfth day is the loudest day of Christmas
- All Ears: Can you restore lost hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The world is filled with people faking that they can hear fine
- You just got your first pair of hearing aids — now what?
- Be careful what you wish for
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss affects 10 percent of the population