Did you know that hearing loss is the most common work-related injury in America? It’s true....
Tinnitus is defined as “the hearing of sound when no external sound is present.” It is one of...
At Starkey Hearing Technologies, we’ve had a long and proud tradition of working closely with U.S....
It’s mid-February. How are your New Year’s resolutions going? Was one of them to exercise more?...
Since we first published this Q&A last winter, Gregory Scott’s innovative app, SoundPrint, has...
Last month at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — “the world’s gathering place for...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is becoming epidemic
- All Ears: What is “normal” hearing?