We’ve written before about how hearing loss is America’s most common workplace injury –...
I hear versions of this question often. A family member has passed and someone else wants to use their...
It should not be surprising that the odds of having age-related hearing loss — clinically known as...
Yes – hearing aids can help A LOT. Why? Because we are meant to hear with two ears. Binaural hearing...
In a recent Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why you can focus in a coffee shop but not in...
In a March 2018 fact sheet about hearing loss, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that...
Subscribe to our blog
- Subtle hearing loss in young adults can alter brain function
- What’s that hissing sound you hear?
- #HearingFactFriday: You have a one-in-three chance of having hearing loss by age 65
- All Ears: Why do I want a wireless hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- How to find a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss