A National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey discovered that men between the ages of 20-69 “had...
With Father’s Day just around the corner, who better to share the importance of treating hearing loss...
Some hearing facts are surprising, and some are not. This hearing fact falls in the “not...
Since 1927, the United States has designated the month of May as Better Hearing and Speech Month....
All month long, we asked people across the globe to help decide the #BestSoundEver. We started with 24...
Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the only preventable cause of hearing loss. Although you may adjust to...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice