It’s one thing for Starkey to tell you how our hearing aids have helped people around the world hear...
A question I get often is “what makes digital hearing aids so good?” Oh boy, where do I...
Five years ago, researchers at Johns Hopkins published findings of what — at the time — was...
Have you heard? Maybe “what do you hear?” is the better question. Everyone is talking about the...
Hearing loss happens. It’s the third most common health problem in the U.S., after arthritis and...
Close your eyes and think of some of your favorite sounds. Maybe they’re sounds from your past: your...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Regular hearing tests are recommended
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Seven common hearing loss symptoms
- #HearingFactFriday: Your odds of hearing loss increase as you age
- [Infographic] Hearing loss by the numbers
- Tech Tip: How to stop streaming to Made for iPhone hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Work-related hearing loss is common
- All Ears: Do hearing tests hurt?
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are a well-established treatment option for tinnitus
- Why earwax doesn’t worry our hearing aids
- Your search for the best rechargeable hearing aids is over
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus affects everyone differently
- Is there a cure for tinnitus?
- Your hearing aids can help enhance watching movies
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is a risk factor for dementia
- Hearing aids have never been easier to use