We’ve written before about how the likelihood of hearing loss increases as we age. Age-related...
Great question — and your timing is perfect. After a recent trip to the gym, I came to the sad...
The acting director of the Centers for Disease Control, Anne Schuchat, M.D., recently wrote an article...
Unlike glasses, people don’t typically get hearing aids at the first sign of hearing loss....
Just last year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) devoted one of their monthly Vital...
On a recent flight, I looked around and noticed I was the only passenger who didn’t pack headphones....
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- How to find a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss
- Hearing aid reviews
- The digital hearing aid difference
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)
- 10 reasons to get a hearing test
- [Infographic] Nine sounds you would hate to stop hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Regular hearing tests are recommended
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month