Are you one of the 50 million Americans who suffer from ringing in the ears? Or maybe you know someone who...
With our new telehealth program, Hearing Care Anywhere, Livio AI hearing aid wearers can request minor...
We’ve written before about the prevalence of hearing loss in older adults — how it affects...
As far as today’s hearing aids have come and as much as they can do — and none have come...
If you haven’t yet heard about our revolutionary new Livio AI hearing aids, then before you read any...
Social isolation — especially as we age — increases the risk of numerous mental and physical...
Subscribe to our blog
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s now a hearing aid that can help track your brain health
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it
- Wearing hearing aids takes some getting used to
- #HearingFactFriday: Moderate-noise work settings cause more hearing issues than loud
- Can I wear my mother’s hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: 70 decibels is the momma bear of noise levels
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring hearing loss comes at a price
- Subtle hearing loss in young adults can alter brain function
- What’s that hissing sound you hear?
- #HearingFactFriday: You have a one-in-three chance of having hearing loss by age 65
- All Ears: Why do I want a wireless hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids