Today’s hearing fact isn’t that surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle...
Congratulations on your first set of hearing aids! A wonderful new world of sound awaits you! Keep in mind...
Earlier this year, we published a downloadable eBook titled 50 benefits of better hearing. It contained,...
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 5 percent of the world’s population — or 360...
The Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said “We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen...
Make every day from here on out merry and bright by trying Starkey hearing aids risk-free* for 45 days with...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s not wise to put off hearing loss treatment
- What is a hearing doctor called?
- All Ears: Why do my ears sometimes feel clogged or plugged?
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work