Need another reason not to smoke? Probably not. But if you do, this Hearing Fact Friday — pulled from...
In 2017, a study published in The Lancet, one of the world’s leading medical journals, called...
Just two weeks ago we wrote how hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia. The counter to that...
Earwax, also known as cerumen, is a gray, orange or yellow material made in the ear canal. It cleans and...
If you had trouble seeing, you would go to a doctor or optometrist and discuss it with them, right? How...
If you have hearing loss but still haven’t done anything to treat it, do you know why? If it’s...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships