Hearing screenings are quick tests to see how well you can hear different sounds. You can screen your...
Research by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute (BHI), looking into the “impact of untreated...
The focus is to heighten awareness of preventable health problems in men and encourage early detection and...
In short, yes, earwax can cause hearing loss. But it doesn’t occur as commonly as one might think. In...
It’s hardly a spoiler alert to tell you the world is a noisy place. From sports venues and...
A telecoil or t-coil is a component that is added to hearing aids to expand the function of the hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss
- Hearing aid reviews
- The digital hearing aid difference
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)
- 10 reasons to get a hearing test
- [Infographic] Nine sounds you would hate to stop hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Regular hearing tests are recommended
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Seven common hearing loss symptoms
- #HearingFactFriday: Your odds of hearing loss increase as you age
- [Infographic] Hearing loss by the numbers
- Tech Tip: How to stop streaming to Made for iPhone hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Work-related hearing loss is common
- All Ears: Do hearing tests hurt?
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are a well-established treatment option for tinnitus