People with hearing loss — and their loved ones — often share with us the many sorrows of...
Our ears need to be taken care of just like our eyes and our teeth. To ensure they stay healthy for as...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 40 million American adults between 20-69...
The relationship between hearing loss and diabetes has long been debated. But research now concludes that...
What would you do if you had hearing loss? Would you ignore it? Just try to cope? Would you really be ok...
So, you think you might have hearing loss? It can be a little frightening and you may not know what to do...
Subscribe to our blog
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults
- New wireless accessories enhance the benefits of hearing aids
- Hear better and live better with the Thrive Hearing app
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your odds of becoming socially isolated
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s now a hearing aid that can help track your brain health
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- #HearingFactFriday: Ignoring your hearing loss is not worth it
- Wearing hearing aids takes some getting used to
- #HearingFactFriday: Moderate-noise work settings cause more hearing issues than loud
- Can I wear my mother’s hearing aids?
- #HearingFactFriday: Age-related hearing loss can’t be restored but can be helped
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: 70 decibels is the momma bear of noise levels