You may know that your odds of having hearing loss increase as you age (we’ve written about it here...
Holidays are a time for being with family and friends and having fun! A few tips will help keep your...
Hearing aids batteries keep our ears going! Here are some quick do’s and don’ts to get the...
People who could benefit from hearing aids, but choose not to get them, come up with all kinds of reasons...
A female scream. Squealing brakes. A baby crying. An electric drill. Nails on a blackboard. They all make...
With one in three people over 60 struggling to hear their best, and two-thirds of those over 70, it’s...
Subscribe to our blog
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids