A 2011 study by Johns Hopkins Medicine and the National Institute on Aging found that adults with hearing...
Hearing loss is one of the most common health concerns in the world. An estimated two-thirds of adults over...
The relationship between sisters is quite unique. Your sister is your first best friend. Someone who...
You’ve probably heard or read it before — we “hear” with our brain, not our ears....
Low-frequency hearing loss is most often related to “conductive” hearing loss that occurs with...
Wife: “He’s been ignoring me for years.” Husband: “She needs to speak...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is key to good relationships
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing health and heart health are linked
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: People usually do what their doctors recommend
- PSAPs are cheaper, so why should I buy hearing aids?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids can improve your quality of life
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact
- Top five benefits to wearing hearing aids
- The types, causes and treatment of hearing loss
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated