Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
We’ve written before about Dr. Frank Lin, one of the world’s leading experts on hearing loss....
Mild hearing loss may sound, umm, mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any...
Here’s what we already know about hearing loss: that it’s the third most common physical...
No doubt you’ve heard or even used the phrase “you get what you pay for.” You’ve...
We know what you’re thinking: What does today’s #HearingFactFriday have to do with hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things