Unlike glasses, people don’t typically get hearing aids at the first sign of hearing loss....
Lawanda Chester, Au.D.
Like any electronic device, hearing aids will occasionally malfunction. Not to worry – we’re...
Are you thinking about making an appointment to get your hearing checked? (Good for you, by the way —...
Does it seem that, over the years, restaurants have been getting louder and louder? It’s not your...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t