Like any electronic device, hearing aids will occasionally malfunction. Not to worry – we’re...
Lawanda Chester, Au.D.
Are you thinking about making an appointment to get your hearing checked? (Good for you, by the way —...
Does it seem that, over the years, restaurants have been getting louder and louder? It’s not your...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy