Hearing screenings are quick tests to see how well you can hear different sounds. You can screen your...
Research by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute (BHI), looking into the “impact of untreated...
The focus is to heighten awareness of preventable health problems in men and encourage early detection and...
It’s hardly a spoiler alert to tell you the world is a noisy place. From sports venues and...
A three year study involving over 800 adults between ages 69-83 confirms there is solid evidence that...
It’s one thing for Starkey to tell you how our hearing aids have helped people around the world hear...
Subscribe to our blog
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- The digital hearing aid difference
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)
- 10 reasons to get a hearing test
- [Infographic] Nine sounds you would hate to stop hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Regular hearing tests are recommended
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Seven common hearing loss symptoms
- #HearingFactFriday: Your odds of hearing loss increase as you age
- [Infographic] Hearing loss by the numbers
- Tech Tip: How to stop streaming to Made for iPhone hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Work-related hearing loss is common
- All Ears: Do hearing tests hurt?
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are a well-established treatment option for tinnitus