A 2013 study of 45-64 year old adults sought to determine if there was an association between hypertension...
Today on our blog we are excited to share Dr. Yaakov Levi’s story. Dr. Levi is a university professor...
At Starkey Hearing Technologies, we’ve had a long and proud tradition of working closely with U.S....
Hearing aid wearers regularly reach out to us to share stories of why they got Starkey hearing aids and how...
What’s your biggest complaint about dining out? Is it bad service? High prices? Overcrowding? If you...
Key to good hearing is having a healthy auditory system. And key to a healthy auditory system is sufficient...
Subscribe to our blog
- Why it’s important to check your hearing regularly
- Relationship Advice 101: Listen
- The rechargeable hearing technology you’ve been waiting for
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- All Ears: Why can’t I wear an invisible hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: People usually do what their doctors recommend
- PSAPs are cheaper, so why should I buy hearing aids?
- The five stages of hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids can improve your quality of life
- Eight things that untreated hearing loss can impact
- Top five benefits to wearing hearing aids
- The types, causes and treatment of hearing loss
- HearingFactFriday: Too many people let their hearing loss go untreated
- The difference between how men and women listen
- CROS and BiCROS hearing solutions for single-sided hearing loss
- Resolve to live a happier, healthier life!
- #HearingFactFriday: Falling and hearing loss are linked
- #HearingFactFriday: The twelfth day is the loudest day of Christmas
- All Ears: Can you restore lost hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: The world is filled with people faking that they can hear fine