It’s mid-February. How are your New Year’s resolutions going? Was one of them to exercise more?...
Since we first published this Q&A last winter, Gregory Scott’s innovative app, SoundPrint, has...
Last month at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — “the world’s gathering place for...
It’s well established that communication and listening are cornerstones to successful relationships....
If your birthday or wedding anniversary is in February, forgive me in advance for saying this — but...
Six decades of research has confirmed that our cardiovascular system influences our peripheral and...
Subscribe to our blog
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them
- Zip their lips
- #HearingFactFriday: The odds of having hearing loss go up as we age
- “Will arshbarscmardar please arshbarschmar the gate?”
- You are not alone
- #HearingFactFriday: Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Baubles, bangles and BTEs
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked
- Is ‘getting hearing aids’ on your honey-do list?
- Repeat after me: hearing loss is treatable
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- A New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep!
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is becoming epidemic
- All Ears: What is “normal” hearing?
- #HearingFactFriday: Many things can cause hearing loss
- Is hearing loss common?
- Do’s and don’ts of traveling with hearing aids