We’ve written before about how hearing loss is America’s most common workplace injury –...
It should not be surprising that the odds of having age-related hearing loss — clinically known as...
In a recent Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why you can focus in a coffee shop but not in...
In a March 2018 fact sheet about hearing loss, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that...
New research found that young people with subtle hearing loss are altering their brain function in ways...
We’ve written before about how the likelihood of hearing loss increases as we age. Age-related...
Subscribe to our blog
- Can I wear my mother’s hearing aids?
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- What’s that hissing sound you hear?
- All Ears: Why do I want a wireless hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- How to find a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss