What do musicians like Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend, Chris Martin and Beethoven have in common? All have (or...
The most commonly prescribed antidepressants are called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)....
If you’ve done research on tinnitus, you’ve probably discovered that, unfortunately, there is...
Hearing aids are constantly exposed to moisture, wax and other foreign materials. As with any high-tech...
Since coming out in February, our new Muse iQ Rechargeable hearing aids have been in high demand. No doubt...
According to the American Tinnitus Association (ATA), approximately 50 million Americans experience...
Subscribe to our blog
- Enhance hearing with hearing aid accessories
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- Is there a cure for tinnitus?
- Your hearing aids can help enhance watching movies
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is a risk factor for dementia
- Hearing aids have never been easier to use
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can lead to cognitive issues
- Can hearing aids hurt my ears?
- What are the best earplugs for concerts?
- #HearingFactFriday: Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- Side by side, sisters hear better together
- #HearingFactFriday: MRIs show hearing loss has an effect on the brain
- All Ears: What is low-frequency hearing loss?
- How does hearing loss affect relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is key to good relationships
- #HearingFactFriday: Hypertension can increase your chances of hearing loss
- First Person: Hearing aids help solidify a bond between a grandfather and granddaughter
- Seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can improve relationships