People who could benefit from hearing aids, but choose not to get them, come up with all kinds of reasons...
With one in three people over 60 struggling to hear their best, and two-thirds of those over 70, it’s...
Hearing aids represent a significant investment in our ability to communicate and connect with those...
Numerous studies have linked untreated hearing loss to negative effects, including social isolation,...
Getting hearing aids is a big decision and a smart investment towards your future quality of life. Before...
As we approach Veteran’s Day and get ready to say thanks to the many men and women who...
Subscribe to our blog
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating with someone with hearing loss
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- You can now fine-tune your hearing aids from anywhere
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss doesn’t just affect older adults