Singing along to your favorite holiday songs. Watching “Frosty,” “It’s a Wonderful...
There’s a good chance, as you hit your 50s, that you’ll have to deal with age-related hearing...
Some environments aren’t very conducive to hearing easily. Busy restaurants. Loud sporting events....
It should come as no surprise that hearing loss and tinnitus are two of the most common medical issues...
Until you’ve tried hearing aids, it’s tempting to assume they might not really help or do you...
Starkey Hearing Technologies wishes you a safe, fun and happy Halloween! Join our community of Starkey...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is not good to ignore
- Discover True Trailblazers at 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- All Ears: What are common hearing loss symptoms?
- Introducing iQ hearing aids — a new dimension in hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: No other work-related injury tops hearing loss
- Frankie’s hearing journey