Just two weeks ago we wrote how hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia. The counter to that...
If you had trouble seeing, you would go to a doctor or optometrist and discuss it with them, right? How...
If you have hearing loss but still haven’t done anything to treat it, do you know why? If it’s...
For those who think hearing loss is no big deal — that it is not worth treating, not worth the hassle...
Today’s hearing fact is interesting, as it is definitely counterintuitive. Classical music is not...
Each month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts out a Vital Signs report devoted to a...
Subscribe to our blog
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health