Wife: “He’s been ignoring me for years.” Husband: “She needs to speak...
Sarah Lewandowski, Au.D.
When meeting with your hearing healthcare provider, you were probably given a questionnaire asking about...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing bone is connected to your brain bone
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good hearing protection policies can save companies money
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Presidential seal of approval
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- #HearingFactFriday: Good communication is one key to great relationships
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- Don't leave home without them