We’ve written before about Dr. Frank Lin, one of the world’s leading experts on hearing loss....
Mild hearing loss may sound, umm, mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any...
Here’s what we already know about hearing loss: that it’s the third most common physical...
No doubt you’ve heard or even used the phrase “you get what you pay for.” You’ve...
Starkey is pleased to be one of the few hearing aid manufacturers to make hearing aids that integrate...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia