Wondering why a hearing aid was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? Watch this...
Many Americans have hearing loss. Estimates range from 37.5 million up to 44 million of us — and...
What does it take to get named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? According to TIME,...
According to the former Surgeon General, social isolation is a growing epidemic that is associated with a...
Does this sound familiar? Either you or someone you know is just starting to deal with hearing loss. But...
Great question! A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist...
Subscribe to our blog
- Over the river and through the security checkpoint
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- Happy Halloween!
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- Maybe its time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits