For everyone out there who thinks that a little bit of hearing loss is no big deal, our weekly Hearing Fact...
It’s well known that hearing loss is very common, and that your odds of losing your hearing increase...
We aren’t telling you anything you don’t already know when we say that, as you age, a lot of...
Hearing aid users sometimes run into specific listening situations that are challenging. Even with...
We’ve written before about Dr. Frank Lin, one of the world’s leading experts on hearing loss....
Mild hearing loss may sound, umm, mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia