Great question! A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist...
Certain environments are not conducive to hearing easily. Loud sporting events. Busy restaurants. Places...
Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Here's to a safe, fun and happy Halloween! Join our community of Starkey Blog subscribers Want a week's...
For everyone out there who thinks that a little bit of hearing loss is no big deal, our weekly Hearing Fact...
It’s well known that hearing loss is very common, and that your odds of losing your hearing increase...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- Maybe its time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- Five things everyone should know about tinnitus
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss