It is an unfortunate fact of the world that tinnitus — which affects nearly one in six Americans...
Hearing Health and Wellness
Hearing loss is grouped into the following categories: mild, moderate, severe, severe-to-profound, and...
Most times, it’s easy to know when the noise around you is unsafe. An indoor concert, for instance....
Researchers from the University of Michigan recently examined data from adults 65-85 years old who had...
A National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey discovered that men between the ages of 20-69 “had...
Some hearing facts are surprising, and some are not. This hearing fact falls in the “not...
Subscribe to our blog
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- #HearingFactFriday: Delaying hearing loss treatment is not advised
- Presidential seal of approval
- How to find the perfect date-night venue
- [Quiz] Is hearing loss affecting your relationships?
- #HearingFactFriday: Your heart health is connected to your hearing health
- February: A time for healthy relationships, a healthy heart — and healthy hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Dementia and hearing loss are linked