Many Americans have hearing loss. Estimates range from 37.5 million up to 44 million of us — and...
Hearing Health and Wellness
In 2018, assistant professor Yune Lee and his research team at Ohio State University monitored the brain...
Does this sound familiar? Either you or someone you know is just starting to deal with hearing loss. But...
Most adults — as part of their health regimen — schedule regular checkups with their doctors,...
Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
Last year, The Atlantic published an article about noise pollution titled, “City Noise Might Be...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss impacts memory and comprehension
- All Ears: Is there a way I can help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Four common places where you should protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?