Most adults — as part of their health regimen — schedule regular checkups with their doctors,...
Hearing Health and Wellness
Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
Last year, The Atlantic published an article about noise pollution titled, “City Noise Might Be...
Readers of the publication Trends in Neurosciences will already know today’s fact. For the other 99.9...
We know that, left untreated, hearing loss can negatively affect our quality of life. Studies link...
Here’s a niche fact for National Protect Your Hearing Month that isn’t much of a surprise:...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Four common places where you should protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women