It’s well known that hearing loss is very common, and that your odds of losing your hearing increase...
Hearing Health and Wellness
Can we all agree that staying healthy and happy as we age is something every person hopes to do? Easier...
We aren’t telling you anything you don’t already know when we say that, as you age, a lot of...
If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you would probably agree with today’s Hearing Fact...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
We’ve written before about Dr. Frank Lin, one of the world’s leading experts on hearing loss....
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids and music can help make tinnitus better
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!