Great question! A hearing aid is a small electronic device that is worn in or behind the ear(s) to assist...
Hearing Research and Technology
If you thought last week’s Hearing Fact Friday was niche, today’s gives it a run for its money....
Last month at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — “the world’s gathering place for...
People who could benefit from hearing aids, but choose not to get them, come up with all kinds of reasons...
Health and fitness trackers have become commonplace in our digital lives. As we strive to stay healthier,...
Introduced less than two months ago, Livio AI hearing aids are already changing how people think of and use...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- Close counts in horseshoes and, now, hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your odds of becoming socially isolated
- Our best sounding hearing aid ever
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Can hearing aids help with hearing loss in one ear?
- #HearingFactFriday: 70 decibels is the momma bear of noise levels
- Did Fred and Wilma hear better than us?
- An app to find the perfect date-night venue
- SoundThinking: See how hearing loss plays a role in maintaining mental sharpness
- Who says you can’t enjoy music just because you have hearing loss?
- How Can Mobile Apps Provide Healthy Hearing Benefits?
- How the Earth is Helping Us Understand Hearing Loss
- Brain Computer Interfaces and Hearables
- A Digital Finger On A Warm Pulse: Wearables and the future of healthcare
- Ubiquitous Computing a.k.a. "The Internet of Things"
- The Power of the Cloud
- The Fabric of Tomorrow
- Informed Dreaming for a Better Hearing Tomorrow
- PSAPs Are Cheaper So Why Should I Buy Hearing Aids?