Most times, it’s easy to know when the noise around you is unsafe. An indoor concert, for instance....
A National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey discovered that men between the ages of 20-69 “had...
Some hearing facts are surprising, and some are not. This hearing fact falls in the “not...
All month long, we asked people across the globe to help decide the #BestSoundEver. We started with 24...
Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the only preventable cause of hearing loss. Although you may adjust to...
Today’s hearing fact is interesting, as it is definitely counterintuitive. Classical music is not...
Subscribe to our blog
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: What’s good for your heart isn’t necessarily good for your ears
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise annoyance is more than just annoying
- Hear’s to 2019!
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is becoming epidemic
- #HearingFactFriday: Many things can cause hearing loss
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- #HearingFactFriday: Moderate-noise work settings cause more hearing issues than loud
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Work-related hearing loss is common
- What are the best earplugs for concerts?
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s going to get loud in Minneapolis on Sunday
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- #HearingFactFriday: 1 out of every 8 Americans has noise-induced hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Fireworks are loud
- #HearingFactFriday: It’s a loud, loud, loud, loud world
- 18 everyday sounds that can hurt your hearing
- Father Time's New Year's Health Advice