On this Valentine’s Day — however you choose to show it — let someone close to you know...
As Tinnitus Awareness Week comes to a close, it’s important to remember that tinnitus and hearing...
Tinnitus affects 50 million Americans. That’s nearly one in six of us who report being impacted by...
An analysis of data from the National Health Interview Survey found that, over an eight year period (2007...
Research surrounding the correlation between hearing loss and cognition is immense and still growing. For...
Many Americans have hearing loss. Estimates range from 37.5 million up to 44 million of us — and...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Even subtle hearing loss can alter the brain function of young adults
- Resolve to hear better and live better in 2020!
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases your risk of social isolation
- Five reasons why you should not ignore hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing tests are a smart part of any health regimen
- Over the river and through the security checkpoint
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people pretend they can hear just fine
- #HearingFactFriday: City living is hard on your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss impacts memory and comprehension
- #HearingFactFriday: Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- All Ears: Is there a way I can help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Loud noise is bad for your heart (and hearing)
- #HearingFactFriday: Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Four common places where you should protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously