It’s well known that hearing loss is very common, and that your odds of losing your hearing increase...
Can we all agree that staying healthy and happy as we age is something every person hopes to do? Easier...
We aren’t telling you anything you don’t already know when we say that, as you age, a lot of...
Hearing aid users sometimes run into specific listening situations that are challenging. Even with...
If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you would probably agree with today’s Hearing Fact...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aid wearers say wearing hearing aids helps them stay social
- [Video] Five things that could instantly change your life
- All Ears: What are the different degrees of hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: There’s an easy way to tell if the noise around you is too loud
- [Video] Five things that are better to know than guess
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids can help limit hospital visits
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly twice as many men have hearing loss as women
- Three fathers share their hearing loss stories
- #HearingFactFriday: Construction work is hard on your hearing
- Guess what sound is the Best Sound Ever?
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise is the antithesis of the best sounds ever
- Ten tips to protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Birds are lucky in at least two ways
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice