Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
The world's most common hearing aid style. Available in standard, mini or power.
- Size is easy to hold and adjust
- Larger battery provides longer battery life - rechargeable option also available
- Bigger size provides more durability and allows for more features
- Quick to fit (can take home the same day)
- Least discreet hearing aid
- Available in standard, mini or power
Are Behind-The-Ear hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. It's best to work with a hearing professional to determine the right style for you.
Bill is wearing a standard Behind-The-Ear (BTE) hearing aid.