Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
Only the tiny removal handle of the hearing aid shows outside of the ear canal.
- Custom fit to your ear
- Our second smallest custom hearing aid style
- Less visible than larger custom styles
- Small size may be challenging to wearers with dexterity issues
- Small batteries require more frequent changing
- Small size cannot accommodate manual volume or memory controls
Are Completely-In-Canal hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. Custom hearing aids, for instance, are a great choice right now as they won't get tangled or pulled off when wearing or removing face masks.
See our new Completely-In-Canal hearing aids
Never miss a meaningful moment with our smallest, most reliable and true-to-life sounding hearing aids.Explore Genesis AI
Discreet, superior sounding hearing aids designed to make hearing effortless.Explore Evolv AI