Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
Small, discreet and quick to fit. Perfect for first-time hearing aid wearers.
- Typically smaller and more discreet than a BTE
- Can fit “open,” which allows for more natural sound quality of the wearer’s voice
- Bigger size provides more durability and allows for more features - rechargeable available in select styles
- Quick to fit (can take home the same day)
- Less discreet than custom styles
- Speaker is more susceptible to earwax and moisture clogging
Are Receiver-In-Canal hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. It's best to work with a hearing professional to determine the right style for you.
Mary is wearing a micro Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aid.