Who knew how fascinating, friendly, and easy to understand the world of hearing technology could be (besides us, of course)?
Welcome to the Starkey Hearing YouTube channel: Your virtual destination to the latest hearing technology, hearing aid how-to’s, expert insights, interview spotlights, captivating hearing aid reviews, and more—all in the form of simple, bite-sized videos you can enjoy on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Tuning in to the Starkey Hearing YouTube channel can help you:
Stay on the pulse of hearing technology
Witness the latest hearing technology, like Genesis AI hearing aids, as it emerges. Discover innovative features about your hearing aids and how to use them for even greater hearing experiences—thanks to the helpful guidance of subject matter experts like Dr. Jamie Hand.
- Watch now: See how Genesis AI can track your activities when you connect them with the My Starkey app—and to top it off, they’re waterproof and sweat-proof.
Learn how to use your hearing aids—and app
Need a refresher on how to change your wax guards? Or maybe you’d like to get more control over your hearing aids by pairing them to your iPhone or Android phone? Find the how-to video you need for wherever you are on your hearing journey.
- Watch now: Introduce yourself to the My Starkey app. Learn how it helps you do more with your hearing aids and simplify your life.
Get hearing loss questions answered
On the fence about whether to treat your hearing loss, or know someone who is? No question or topic is too great for our subject matter experts and general hearing education videos. Educate yourself on everything from “How Can I Tell If I Have Hearing Loss?” to learning how to communicate with someone who is hard of hearing.
- Watch now: Did you know there are ways to help protect your hearing from hearing loss? Explore the top 9 precautions you can take, here.
Be informed of hearing happenings
Stay up-to-the minute on developments in hearing, hearing technology, hearing healthcare, and more from Starkey Sound Bites podcast videos. Listen and learn from host Dr. Dave Fabry and interviews with industry experts, innovators, and inspirational hearing aid wearers like former NFL all-star and Minnesota Supreme Court Justice Alan Page and Special Olympiad Joe Eden.
Full disclosure: The Sound Bites podcast is definitely geared towards hearing professionals (so conversations can get in-depth at times). But if you like the the geekier aspects of the hearing world, tune in.
- Watch now: After a recent study revealed tinnitus cases are substantially higher in the U.S. Army than the general population, Dr. Fabry got an insider’s scoop from Brandon Rawlings, an audiologist and active member of the U.S. Army Reserve. Check it out.
Relate to others with hearing loss
If you need any more reasons to treat your hearing loss or tinnitus, watch powerful, true testimonials and reviews of how Starkey hearing aids changed the lives of real people, including famous musicians like Huey Lewis and Alice Cooper. (What stigma?)
- Watch now: Hearing aids can also be a game-changer for tinnitus, as Terry will attest in this video.
And much more.
Subscribe and never miss a single video
Check out the Starkey Hearing YouTube channel instantly here, or subscribe to ensure you don’t miss a view.
Subscribing is easy and free. Here’s how:
Make sure you have a YouTube account. If you don’t have one, follow these setup steps.
- Head to the Starkey Hearing YouTube channel and tap, click, or select the Subscribe button. The latest Starkey Hearing videos will now appear in your YouTube feed as they are uploaded.
- (Optional) To receive notifications of new Starkey Hearing videos, follow these steps.
So, what are you waiting for? The world of hearing technology is fun, friendly, informative, and right at your fingertips—with the Starkey Hearing YouTube channel. Check it out.
Join our community of Starkey Blog subscribers
Want a week's worth of Starkey blogs delivered to your inbox most Fridays? Sign up here.