Purchasing hearing aids for the first time starts an individual on a path of rehabilitation similar to...
Jim Knutsen, M.A.
One of the first things people with hearing loss observe is “I hear people fine, but I don’t...
Subscribe to our blog
- Rechargeable vs disposable hearing aid batteries — now you have a choice
- #HearingFactFriday: Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Help decide the Best Sound Ever
- #HearingFactFriday: A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Make every day sound better
- #HearingFactFriday: A ton of people under 65 have hearing loss
- What better time to treat your hearing loss than Better Hearing and Speech Month?
- #HearingFactFriday: Smoking increases your risk for hearing loss
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss treatment can potentially reduce dementia risks
- Do’s and don’ts of getting rid of earwax
- #HearingFactFriday: Too many people put off getting help for hearing loss
- [Video] 11 things new hearing can do that old ones can’t
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss increases the risks of getting dementia
- All Ears: Are rechargeable hearing aids right for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You’d be surprised by which musicians are more likely to have hearing issues
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: More people over 70 have hearing loss than don't
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts